GSA Advantage Link
Ultrasonic Power Corporation's Console Series ultrasonic cleaners offer a full range of features providing the most advanced systems available anywhere.
Now available with Sonic Touch II with important features not available anywhere else. Click here
The Model 7028 at 204 gallons is the largest standard console system in the industry. These powerful units incorporate 316L, 14 and 12 gauge stainless steel tanks and stainless steel skirts for long term reliable performance. They provide the cleaning power and performance that manufacturing facilities, shops, and labs expect in a precision ultrasonic cleaner. Combined with UPC's patented Vibra-bar® transducers and patented high performance 5300/5400 series generators providing Simultaneous Multi-frequency operation, they are the largest and most powerful portable console systems in the industry.
Click here for control system comparison
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s Bench Top Tank and Generator Series ultrasonic cleaning
systems offer a full range of features providing the most advanced systems available
anywhere.These powerful units incorporate 316L 14 gauge stainless steel tanks with
stainless steel skirts for long term reliable performance. They provide the cleaning power
and performance manufacturing facilities, shops, and labs expect in a precision
ultrasonic cleaning system. Combined with UPC’s patented Vibra-Bar® transducers
and patented high performance 5300/5400 series generators providing Simultaneous
Multi-frequency® operation, they are the most powerful benchtops in the industry.
Everything you need in one easy to use package
● Engineered for High Power, Efficiency, Consistency and Reliability
● All Stainless Steel for a Lifetime of Problem Free Service
● Patented Vibra-Bar® Transducer Technology
● Simultaneous Multi-frequency® for Enhanced Performance
● Patented Generators With Sweep Circuitry
● Backed by UPC’s industry leading warranty and service
● All stainless steel construction
● 316L stainless steel tanks
● TIG welded inside and out for long-term reliability
● High power 40kHz Vibra-Bar® transducers
● Simultaneous Multi-frequency®
● Built in UPC 5300 series generators
● Sweep circuitry- eliminates “hot spots” and
● Thermostatically controlled heat
● Sloped bottom for easy draining
● Drain with valve
● Digital Timer
● Digital Temperature control
● Pump and filter system
● Fill and overflow plumbing
● 25kHz, 68kHz, 132kHz, 170kHz
● Intensity control
● Sweep control
● Matching rinse tank
● Heated air blower system
● Cleaning detergents
● Stainless steel basket and lid
● TUV certification (UL, CSA)
GUNSONIC heavy duty, industrial, ultrasonic firearms
cleaning systems. Built for long term, continuous, reliable, precision firearm cleaning
The original ultrasonic brass instrument cleaner
This system will easily accommodate trumpets, flutes, saxophones, trombones, baritones and with some extra handling you can do sousaphones and 3/4 tubas.
Clarinets can be cleaning in a double boiler using alternate chemistry such as Murphy's oil soap.
Cleans instruments in a fraction of the timewhile minimizing labor, utilizing safer cleanign solutions, and cleaning more thouroughly than other cleaning methods.
Designed to power Ultrasonic Power Corporation's patented Vibra-bar® transducers. Each generator features our patented modulation sweep and power intensity control technology. The power intensity control maximizes the cleaning unit’s flexibility to clean small delicate items or large bulk items. Our generators use solid state circuitry backed by 30 years of field proven reliability. Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s generators provide consistent, predictable ultrasonic cleaning power throughout the cleaning bath. This proven design provides a constant output power even as the solution temperature or load volume increases.
- Many frequencies available- 25kHz, 40kHz, 68kHz, 132kHz, 170kHz
- Power levels available- 250/500/750/1000 Watts
- Patented constant power circuit design monitors power output continuously adjusting input power for controlled consistency - US patent 5,895,997
- Power Intensity Control - combined with “Simultaneous Multi-Frequency®”, extends the equipment cleaning ability to very fragile items such as semiconductor devices, wafers and delicate glass parts
- Sweep - variable sweep designed to eliminate "hot spots" and "dead zones"
- Modulation Sweep Control - 38-42 kHz (300-1000 Hz sweep rate) - provides the ability to perform in a variety of aqueous and semi-aqueous cleaning chemistries.
- Automatic short / open protection – generator is protected if the output is either "short circuited" or "open circuited"
- Automatic frequency / load control- provides uniform and reliable operations under all conditions of loading
- Includes RFI (radio frequency interference) filter - assures RFI suppression and protection against electrical shock
- High efficiency generator circuitry
- Meets FCC requirements
- TUV Rheinland certification (UL and CSA)- certification available on request
- On/off switch & red indicator light
- Constant output power <5% variation with input voltage
- Power requirements 120V or 240V
Same features as the 5300 Series plus:
Patent pending Transducer Status Indicator (TSI) - transducer monitoring circuit that indicates the operational condition of the transducers that it is powering via LED’s
Overheat Protection System- protects generator from high temperatures caused by overheating due to air blockage or fan failure- LED indicator
PLC control connector- 15 pin connector on back of generator providing ability to control the generator externally via a PLC controller with the following capabilities:
- Power Intensity Control- 0-10VDC input will control 0-100% power
- Sweep Control- 0-10VDC input will control sweep from 300-1000Hz
- On/Off control- 24VDC input controls On/Off time
- Power Meter Signal Output- 0-10VDC represents generator output power
- Frequency Meter Output- represents actual operating frequency
- Alarm Output- ground output if generator output drops below an adjustable set point
Deep cleaning ultrasonic immersible transducers give you the ability to add the ultrasonic advantage to your existing cleaning application. We bond and wire the immersible transducer inside a durable stainless steel container, and seal it with a stainless steel lid. This gives you the ability to "drop-in" transducers to an existing tank or application. Heavy duty 316L stainless steel- to insure long life and performance Installation hardware included- to insure ease of installation Heli-arc welded Pressure tested Match with patented 5300 or 5400 series generators Custom sizes available- contact our knowledgeable sales engineers for assistance UPC manufactures engineered equipment that fulfills the broad spectrum of performance requirements dictated by the various cleaning applications. The varied frequency requirements are met by UPC’s “Simultaneous Multi-Frequency®” which insures constantly uniform and thorough cleaning.. The exclusive UPC features of “Simultaneous Multi-Frequency®” provide the most versatile equipment available on the market. The UPC “Vibra-Bar®” transducer module and generator module combine to provide equipment having maximum reliability and simplified field maintenance.
Bonding our "Vibra-Bar®" Transducers to Stainless Steel plates or Tank Bottoms
Ultrasonic Power Corp can permanently bond our "Vibra-Bar®" transducers to the radiating surface of your stainless steel plate or tank. We can also design and manufacture custom plates and tanks for you.
UPC is the orignal manufacturer of "Vibra-Bar®" transducers that others try to imitate. The unique construction of the bar provides complex resonances of 40 - 90 kHz. This produces Ultrasonic Power Corporation's patented "Simultaneous Multi-Frequency®" which virtually eliminates undesirable standing waves and provides sub-micron level cleaning.
Call or email us and our experinced staff will help you with your application. It may be easier than you think.
Stainless steel baskets, stainless steel lids, work rests, pump and filter systems, companion rinse tanks and companion dryers can be found here.
We provide you with a line of quality detergents designed for specific use with our advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems. Our line of products is designed for optimal use within the specific range of temperatures and chemistry your cleaning system will use. Incredibly versatile, our specialized cleaners are formulated for use to clean everything from glass substrates to surgical instruments. Please review our line of products and choose the formula that is right for you.
All of our detergents are concentrates specially formulated for use in our ultrasonic parts cleaners. All of our cleaning solutions are specifically designed to be diluted in water. The amount of detergent required is dependent on the type and amount of contamination on the surfaces you put in your washers. Parts should be generally cleaned to remove gross amounts of contamination before being placed in your ultrasonic cleaning systems. In some cases the hardness of the water used in the ultrasonic parts washer should also be taken into consideration and mixing adjustments made. Our versatile cleaning solutions allow you to make adjustments as necessary without seriously deteriorating its effectiveness.