Designed to power Ultrasonic Power Corporation's patented Vibra-bar® transducers. Each generator features our patented modulation sweep and power intensity control technology. The power intensity control maximizes the cleaning unit’s flexibility to clean small delicate items or large bulk items. Our generators use solid state circuitry backed by 30 years of field proven reliability. Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s generators provide consistent, predictable ultrasonic cleaning power
throughout the cleaning bath. This proven design provides a constant output power even as the solution temperature or load volume increases.
- Many frequencies available- 25kHz, 40kHz, 68kHz, 132kHz, 170kHz
- Power levels available- 250/500/750/1000 Watts
- Patented constant power circuit design monitors power output continuously adjusting input power for controlled consistency - US patent 5,895,997
- Power Intensity Control - combined with “Simultaneous Multi-Frequency®”, extends the equipment cleaning ability to very fragile items such as semiconductor devices, wafers and delicate glass parts
- Sweep - variable sweep designed to eliminate "hot spots" and "dead zones"
- Modulation Sweep Control - 38-42 kHz (300-1000 Hz sweep rate) - provides the ability to perform in a variety of aqueous and semi-aqueous cleaning chemistries.
- Automatic short / open protection – generator is protected if the output is either "short circuited" or "open circuited"
- Automatic frequency / load control- provides uniform and reliable operations under all conditions of loading
- Includes RFI (radio frequency interference) filter - assures RFI suppression and protection against electrical shock
- High efficiency generator circuitry
- Meets FCC requirements
- TUV Rheinland certification (UL and CSA)- certification available on request
- On/off switch & red indicator light
- Constant output power <5% variation with input voltage
- Power requirements 120V or 240V 5400 Series
Same features as the 5300 Series plus:
Patent pending Transducer Status Indicator (TSI) -
transducer monitoring circuit that indicates the operational condition of the transducers that it is powering via LED’s
Overheat Protection System-
protects the generator from high temperatures caused by overheating due to air blockage or fan failure- LED indicator
PLC control connector- 15 pin connector on the back of generator providing ability to control the generator externally via a PLC controller with the following capabilities:
- Power Intensity Control- 0-10VDC input will control 0-100% power
- Sweep Control- 0-10VDC input will control sweep from 300-1000Hz
- On/Off control- 24VDC input controls On/Off time
- Power Meter Signal Output- 0-10VDC represents generator output power
- Frequency Meter Output- represents the actual operating frequency
- Alarm Output- ground output if generator output drops below an adjustable set point